Brand: Yeah Plants
- Adorable Rosette Succulents: 6 types of rosettes succulents plants will be packed carefully for you. We're guaranteed no 2 alike. Feel free to contact us to identify them if you get repeated one. We will do our best to include different colors for your rosette succulents. Make sure them will be a surprise to you.
- Hand Selected Live Succulents: Every pack succulents are hand selected and FULLY ROOTED IN 2 INCH POTS separately. Your succulents will be packed professionally to make sure you get alive and fresh succulents plants. A little faded is normal, just give these cute plants enough sunlight. They will smile to you soon.
- The Easiest Care Plants: The unique charm of fresh succulents bring much colors to our dull daily life. More and more people are crazy for their mysterious and gorgeous look. It is very convenient to put them on windowsill and tabletop. Little attention to them, much love back to you.
- Charming DIY Decor: Adorable live succulents will help you put your imagination into your home, garden or other place decoration. Display them in terrariums, a pots, a wall mount, or even in a live wreath, a part of your wedding cake, plants ring, dining table ornaments or anything creations. How amazing to enjoy these idea and beauty.
- Warm Gift to Your VIP: Live cute succulents plants are more appealing and warmer than artificial plastic or fake faux plants. Everyone loves receiving succulents as gifts for Thanksgiving Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. Romantic rosette succulents are especially suit for wedding gift and Valentine Day.Imagine how happy and touched they are when they get this special gift.
Publisher: Yeah Plants
Details: Rosette Succulent Care
Most rosette-forming succulents need at least half a day to a full day of sunlight. Never expose your succulents under direct sun when arrival.
Keep the drainage system is well. Use plants pots with drainage hole if you are succulents beginner.
Use well-drained soil such as cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, pumice, or perlite, avoid to stay wet all the time.
Watering with a well balanced fertilizer once a month. Allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Never water your new arrival plants unless the soil is dry out, especially in cold winter.
Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot a succulent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting.
Every package are randomly picked by our gardeners. Species will be different due to the current nursery stock. We do promise 6 different species. If you need help to identify them, please feel free to contact us. Yeah Plants Customer Service is here for you all the time!
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches